Courses that Mesh'al Al-Qena'ei passed from Kuniv, PAAET, the ministry of information, and non-government organizations (NGOS).
· A course in introduction of press arts, organized by the Kuwaiti journalists association, 1994.
· A course in skills of dealing with public, organized by paaet, 1994.
· A course in editing and publishing media publications organized by paaet, 1993.
· A course in mass communication (level one) organized by KU, 1994.
· A training course in planning and executing media campaigns organized by paaet, 1993.
· A course in media and the skills of editing, organized by paaet, 1993.
· A course in press journalism, organized by the information ministry, 1992.
· The first media training course, organized by Kuwait teachers society, 1992.
OTHER FIELDS’ COURSES:
· A military training course in Suwaihan military camp in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), 1990.
· The 12th training summer course for high school and university students, organized by the Kuwait institute for scientific research (KISR), 1987.
· Accountancy for non-accountants, organized by Kuwait chamber of commerce and industry, 2001.
· Principles of studying feasibility study of projects organized by Kuwait chamber of commerce and industry, 2001.
· Principles of Islamic laws for services of Islamic banks, organized by the human investment corporation, 2001.
· A course in the financial analysis and preparing budgets – organized by the human Investments Company, in 2000.
· A course in the mechanisms and tools of Islamic investment and banking work – organized by the British Kuwaiti institute for studies, 2000.
· A course in the national accounts of the state of Kuwait, organized by KU, 1999.
· A course in global economics developments and their influence on domestic economy, organized by KU, 1999.
· A course in international currency markets, organized by KU, 1998.
· A course in the English language for banks (the second level) organized by the banking studies institute in Kuwait, 1998.
Back To Profile